Sell Your Motorbike to WeWantAnyBike.com
- We Want Any Bike!
- Get CASH right now for your motorbike
- We will come and collect your bike for free.
- We buy bikes all year round.
- It's really easy to sell your bike to us.
- Cut the fuss of viewings and test rides.
- Sell your motorbike fast.
- We Want Any Bike will give you a good price for your motorbike.
Terms And Conditions
1. Terms and conditions when you sell your motorbike to We Want Any Bike
All the conditions stated herein are applicable when we buy a motorbike from you, in person, by phone, email or post.
You statutory consumer rights are not in any way affected by these terms and conditions.
Any reference to "We Want Any Bike" or "WeWantAnyBike.com" relate to webuyanybike.com trading as "WeWantAnyBike.com".
2. On accepting our offer
We will contact you to confirm that all the details you have given us for your motorbike are correct. We Want Any Bike will then let you know if we wish to go ahead and buy your motorbike (in accordance with the rest of these terms and conditions).
3. Price quoted
The price we quote is based on the information you provide to We Want Any Bike about your motorbike and other factors including our assessment of the current motorbike market. If you provide inaccurate or misleading information we reserve the right to modify or withdraw our offer.
We Want Any Bike does it's best to offer a realistic price for your motorbike but errors do happen from time to time (though this is very rare). If an error in our offer does occur we will contact you as soon as possible to make a revised offer which you can either accept or reject.
Our offers are made "subject to contract" and are not legally binding. We Want Any Bike reserves the right to withdraw the offer with no liability at any time and without legal consequence.
4. Your responsibilities
- You guarantee that all the information you supply to We Want Any Bike is accurate and true.
- You guarantee that the motorbike is not subject to any undisclosed finance.
- You guarantee that you own the motorbike outright (the motorbike is owned by you alone and is not subject to any arrangement with a third party where that third party has an interest in the bike (such as a secured loan, hire purchase or leasing arrangement)).
- You guarantee to the best of your knowledge and belief that the motorbike has not been an insurance write-off or involved in any other accident or theft that required substantial repairs or is currently or previously on any insurance register.
- You guarantee the mileage reading on the bike is true and accurate and that the odometer has not, to the best of his knowledge and belief, been tampered with or changed.
- You guarantee that there are no undisclosed physical defects with the bike that a prudent purchaser would want to be informed about (including any engine changes or changes to original manufacturers specifications, mechanically unsound or inoperable, unroadworthy and or frame damage and the like).
- You guarantee that you are aged 18 or over.
5. Conditions of the Contract
The Conditions are that:
- At both the time you offer to sell the motorbike to us and the time we collect or you deliver your bike, you are not in breach of clause 5. "Your responsibilities" as stated above.
- We Want Any Bike can confirm to our satisfaction that we will obtain full and unfettered ownership of the motorbike on payment;
- The bike is in the same condition as described to us when we provided you with the offer, including being free from any damage not disclosed at that time and the mileage of the motorbike not having increased by more than 1000 miles unless prior arrangements have been made, following your offer;
- All information you have given us is full and accurate in all respects;
We will inspect the motorbike before payment. If any of the above conditions are not met, we may recalculate the offer or cancel the agreement. If we recalculate the offer and you do not wish to sell the motorbike to us at that price we will treat the contract to be void.
If after we have taken ownership of the bike we discover any of these conditions have not been met we will return the motorbike to you and require repayment.
6. Motorbike delivery to, or, collection by, We Want Any Bike
When we collect or you deliver your motorbike you will provide to us:
- All keys and other items necessary to fully operate the bike;
- The bikes service records and invoices;
- The bikes V5 (also known as the log book);
- The bikes road tax disc;
- The bikes manuals;
- Any original equipment
We will take title to and risk in the motorbike when we take physical possession of it.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The English Courts will have jurisdiction over them.